photo Homebutton_zps33ca85a7.jpgAbout button photo Aboutbutton_zpse4960406.jpgFashion button photo fashionbutton_zpsb93094b2.jpgFood button photo Foodbutton_zps1354918f.jpg photo contactbutton_zps4843722f.jpg

Wednesday 3 June 2015

Bargain Denim (that flatters your shape!)

Are you constantly on the hunt for the perfect pair of jeans but you're like me and your weight is a bit up and down like a yo-yo? This means you don't want to spend too much right?!


For me, I plan to be back in my pre-baby jeans at some point but in the mean time I wanted some that hold in my tummy and flatter my shape.

Whether you have a bit of a muffin top or a post baby belly, these ultra flattering jeans from Katies are for you! They're mid-rise and sit flat across your tummy plus they hug your curves perfectly!

I love them so much I bought a blue and a black pair! And at $19.95 why not?! (They're currently on sale!)

Check them out here

Megan x

Ps - This post isn't sponsored, I'm just loving the shit out of my new jeans and it would be unfair for me not to tell you all! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment