photo Homebutton_zps33ca85a7.jpgAbout button photo Aboutbutton_zpse4960406.jpgFashion button photo fashionbutton_zpsb93094b2.jpgFood button photo Foodbutton_zps1354918f.jpg photo contactbutton_zps4843722f.jpg

Sunday 31 May 2015

I love Sundays

Gone are the days where Sundays meant struggling through a hang over and caving into the temptation of fast food. Sundays are now about family time and getting organised for the week.

It all starts with a sleep in (if we're lucky) followed by breakfast and a cuppa in bed while I feed bub. It's also the day of the week when I cave into letting the dogs cosy up on the end of the bed because I know I'll be washing the sheets anyway. Plus, our fur-babies are part of the family too!

A Sunday tradition of ours is visiting the local farmers market. We load up on fresh fruit, veggies, eggs and fish for the week. It makes such a difference buying from the markets, everything is so much fresher plus we've come to know the vendors and farmers, which makes for a great experience.

Baking, relaxing in the recliner, cuddles, a phone call with Mum/Nanna, a delicious dinner, a glass of wine, clean sheets...I love Sundays.


Baby-wearing at the markets
Yes it does!
my love x

No comments:

Post a Comment