photo Homebutton_zps33ca85a7.jpgAbout button photo Aboutbutton_zpse4960406.jpgFashion button photo fashionbutton_zpsb93094b2.jpgFood button photo Foodbutton_zps1354918f.jpg photo contactbutton_zps4843722f.jpg

Sunday 1 February 2015

Month one down

Hello lovers!

First of Feb already - who saw that coming?! Looking back, January is quite the blur... Lucky I didn't make any impossible new years resolutions, because turns out that I managed to eat, drink and be more lackadaisical than the entirety of 2014. BUT I did tick off my resolution for month one!

My aim for January was to have at least one walk that was for the sake of being out in nature. Whilst this particular one wasn't the only walk, it was by far the best - Max and I spent the weekend at one of SA's true natural gems: Innes National Park. We walked across Pondalowie bay, from the Fisherman's   village, past the surf break to Royston Head. It was sunny but fresh, I spotted blue bottle jellyfish that washed ashore and dolphins showed up to keep the surfers company (sadly, no shots of our ocean friends). I investigated a shipwreck - it was very Ship to Shore.

Ahoy mateys!
Hm, seems everyone escaped unharmed (I think)
Simply glorious
Blue bottle jellies
Just me and my footprints...
...And those of some tiny shore birds
Completely natural shot - chins and all
January can be a hectic month - hope yours wasn't too crazy and you managed to take time for you. What's coming for February?!

E x

No comments:

Post a Comment