photo Homebutton_zps33ca85a7.jpgAbout button photo Aboutbutton_zpse4960406.jpgFashion button photo fashionbutton_zpsb93094b2.jpgFood button photo Foodbutton_zps1354918f.jpg photo contactbutton_zps4843722f.jpg

Thursday 9 April 2015

Mad March

Hello readers!

You may have missed us, but we were on short hiatus these past few weeks - for various reasons for the two of us (Megan in particular had a very lovely addition to her life, but which I will let her share with the world). For me, it was the usual whirlwind of catch ups, work and general busyness. My parents went to Portugal and reunited with my sister who is living in London (without me) and I got the lucky job of taking care of their dog. There were weddings, long weekends, work conferences, a trip to Melbourne - isn't it amazing how days turn to weeks and then a whole month is gone? Such is life (slow down please!). BUT, I did manage to catch up with people I haven't seen in a while - which was awesome (and convenient, because it was my resolution for March).

So while this post isn't about anything particular, here are some snaps for you to enjoy!

Ah Melbourne... hello South Bank, you are extraordinary
A must for people who visit us on the Peninsula - an early morning fish (you might be able to see the tiny bodies in the water, waiting patiently for the fishies to bite)
When the agricultural show comes to town... of course it needs a parade!
The Easter moon rising... and a picnic on the beach
Theo! Look at that face! Keeping me honest and making me go for walks.
Environmental crusaders- tree planting day to stop 4WDs and bikes destroying natural habitats and significant Aboriginal heritage sites.
And to finish, a bonfire - the official start of cold weather and winter.
Hope you had a lovely break with all your loved ones readers! Would love to hear what you got up to - leave us a comment below or on our facebook page.

E x 

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful stories and photos, I always enjoy reading what you have to say and looking at those spectacular aussie wonders! How's the caravan coming along, I've tried to leave comments a few times about that but let's see if this works!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I worked this time Kristy! I have no idea what the comments-section problem is! The van is in a major slump, dear Max has been trying but it's all a bit much to be honest! Hopefully I get some inspiration to turbo charge my energy into it! how are you?!?? How is Nelson? I'm loving your pics, I can't wait to come visit you guys xoxox

      Delete
  2. Hey hey that's fantastic it works! I absolutely loved your story about the caravan and dear Max working on it!! My uncle has renovated and designed and built his own travel around Australia camper trailer, I could get some advice from him... Snail mail style! Anyhow my creative cool friends, nelson is beautiful and I wonder how I get so lucky in life really.... But I still call australia home, much love x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great piccies!
    x LG AKA the Environmental Crusader

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great piccies!
    x LG AKA the Environmental Crusader

    ReplyDelete